It’s been several years (almost exactly 2) since I made my version of the Mandel sweater by Ankestrick (back then she still went by the name Fallmasche), in a lovely blend of merino and possum. The only thing was, that when I had been wearing it for a while, the sleeves seemed to shrink a bit, becoming shorter and shorter. To be honest, I probably really should’ve made the sleeves a bit longer, and I just kept putting it off.
Now I finally got my act together, unraveled the garter stitch edge, and started knitting. Hopefully the sleeves will now turn out better – and giving the sweater a wash is probably needed anyway.